Our comprehensive suite of services includes:
- Webinars and Trainings: Engaging and informative sessions tailored to diverse audiences.
- Digital Wellbeing Workshops: Interactive and hands-on learning experiences.
- Research White Papers: In-depth analysis and insights on pressing digital issues.
- Surveys and Research Studies: Empirical data collection and study to inform policy and practice.
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT): Leveraging publicly available data to enhance cybersecurity.
- Hackathons: Collaborative events to drive innovation in digital safety solutions.
- Advocacy Programs: Focused on privacy, consent, and digital rights to inform and empower individuals.
- Summits: Premier events that gather key stakeholders to shape the narrative and practices around digital wellbeing.
- Awards: Recognising outstanding contributions and advancements in the realm of digital safety and ethics
- Digital Wellbeing Councils : Appoint Digital Wellbeing partners to the Council, a pioneering initiative aimed at harmonising our digital ecosystem.
- SOPs for Judiciary and Law Enforcement: Authoring comprehensive guidelines to support the legal system in effectively managing digital matters.
At the End Now Foundation, we are dedicated to making a tangible impact on the digital landscape, ensuring a safer and more secure future for all. We are registered Trust (86/IV/2017) , Niti Ayog (TS/2017/0175826), CSR (SRN-F59202028) Certified, Besides we have approved income tax exemptions i.e., 12A (AAATE8302PE2022101) and 80G (AAATE8302PF2023101) of The IncomeTax Act, 1961.
Our team consists of a handful of people who have come together from different walks of life and who chose to walk the same path towards a common goal. Our Trust is adorned by Retired Justice Sri. Vangala Eswaraiah, Sri. Kasinath Bathina I.P.S, Dr. Vijay Bhasker Bolgam, Dr. Ravi Jain, Dr. Praveen Jugge, Ms. Ekta Singh, Mr. Anell Ambati, Ms.Spoorthy Rachamalla, Mr. Vijay Kumar CA, and other Sr. Technocrats, Charted Accountants and other Corporate Company Employees with CSR backgrounds.
We have many technology, law, civil society, and behavioural expert members to echo our mighty strength and the names include Mr. U. Ram Mohan Rao, Dr. Prabhakar Jandhyala, Mr. Johan Versteegh, Dr.Keshav Devulapally, Dr. Sonia Sharma, Dr. Divya Devulapally, Mr. Likith Goud Hanumandlakhadi, Mr. Sai Teja, Mr. Sai Krishna S, Ms. Sravani Asuri, Mr. Binay Roy, Mr. Shiva Prasad Karadi, Ms. Dhaatri , Nagalakshmi , Adv. Pankaj Bafna, Mr. Bhargav The Indian and few other members who are highly experienced in Psychology, Operations, Public Engagement, Training, Advocacy, and Monitoring & Evaluation. We also have with us, a few research scholars and people from fine arts background to develop visual and research content
Our Star Youth Ambassadors are Ms. Kumbar Sri Vaishnavi, Ms. Vasavi Sai Nunna, Mr. Abhinav Nampally and Ms. Ambrut Varshni. Besides we have Ms. Sree Alekhya Teerthala and Mr. Sai Prakash Chary Vadla our Youth Ambassadors who have founded the “Cyber Security Club”. along with their governing team. We gain insights from these teens in the most honest way. We inform and take feedback on each and every program, talk, paper, and poster idea which we intend to use for digital wellbeing dissemination purposes. Our Ambassadors then provide brutally honest feedback, insights, and actionable ideas on how we can impact society better, in the interest of digital safety.